30 mins CPD
80% required to pass
This module will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and includes the following elements.
- A description of the key concepts relating to digital accessibility.
- A short video providing more detail and examples.
- A case study to help provide personal context.
- A multiple choice questionnaire to assess your learning.
- A list of resources for further reading.
During this course you will learn:
- What is meant by the term digital accessibility.
- The scale of the issue of problems with digital accessibility.
- Your legal responsibilities to manage issues of digital accessibility.
- Where else to look for help and advice.