Pressure Ulcer Awareness
Text 30 mins CPD 80% required to pass
This module will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and includes the following elements.
- This module is designed for all primary care staff to assist with their understanding of Pressure Ulcer and raise awareness of this condition in care.
- The course contains a case study and multiple-choice questions.
During this course you will learn:
- What a pressure ulcer is.
- How common pressure ulcers are.
- What causes them.
- Who is most at risk.
- The signs and symptoms of pressure ulcers and the prognosis.
- How pressure ulcers are assessed and managed in care.
- What follow up is required.