Privacy and Dignity(CCS7)
Text 30 mins CPD 80% required to pass
This module will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and contains the following elements.
- It is designed for all primary care staff to assist with their understanding of the principles relating to the concepts of privacy and dignity and the practice of these concepts in the context of primary care.
- Contains a case study and multiple-choice questions.
During this course you will learn:
- The definition of privacy and dignity.
- Why they are important.
- The view of the regulator.
- About the essential components of providing care in a manner aligned with the concepts of privacy and dignity.
- Your responsibilities.
- Your organisation's responsibilities.
- The wider NHS responsibilities.
- Where to look for further help and advice.