Understanding Your Role
Text 30 mins CPD 80% required to pass
This module will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and includes the following elements.
- It is designed for primary care staff to assist with their understanding of their role and how to apply this understanding to their work.
- Contains a case study and multiple-choice questions.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand the nature of your own role in the healthcare environment.
- Work in ways that have been agreed with your employer.
- Understand working relationships in health and social care.
- Work in partnership with others.